Sandra is a highly experienced dentist who predominantly attends our North Sydney practice.
She is a dedicated and gentle dentist for both adults and children. She has almost 20 years of experience, mostly on the lower North Shore.
Sandra graduated with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Sydney in 1997. She has completed extensive additional post-graduate study in Australia and overseas, including a two year orthodontic training programme. Sandra has also completed further study in cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, sleep apnoea and facial aesthetics.
Sandra’s knowledge and expertise extends to the successful treatment of craniofacial growth problems for patients ranging in age from two to late adulthood.
Areas of Expertise
Sandra is highly experienced in all aspects of dentistry, with particular skills in:
- preventative orthodontics
- early treatment children orthodontics
- adult orthodontics
- snoring and sleep apnoea
- anti-wrinkle injections
- facial fillers
Dental Associations and Accreditations
Sandra is an active member of professional organisations, including:
- Australian Dental Association
- Australian Association of Dento Facial Aesthetics
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Association of Orthodontics
- International Academy of Advanced Interdisciplinary Dentistry
- Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines